Monday, December 1, 2008

First post... ever.

I tend to stray away from these things in hopes that I will spend more time with my physical journal. So I'll try to keep up with this guy, but if I don't, I don't. I'll also type with correct punctuation, but if I don't, I don't.

I've also become a little skeptical of how long the internet will actually exist. Will "blogspot" be around in 50 years for my grandchildren to read? Of course I would rather have a physical journal, but how else will I share pictures and the like? Ok.

2 comments:

Mammoth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mammoth said...

Indeed do continue to post your camping experiences as living and camping in this remote region is life changing and when you do it often or long enough it brings to you an awakening, at least, in the way we sometimes least expect, and this is one of identity. Others, and the absolute multitudes of others in this world do not have the capacity to experience these wondrous and remote regions.