Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Long day

Woke up at 7:30, threw on some clothes and made the snowy climb to the LLC. Marc Williams did a really inspiring presentation of methods of food preservation. We're planning to do some jam-swapping. I learned a ton and am pretty motivated to try my hand at this stuff.

I came home after class at 2:00 and took a quick nap, went to anthro. department and made calls to voters for a survey Harvard Ayers is doing. Made 20 bucks.

Came home and made some great dinner with a gal. Coconut curry vegetables, naan bread, and basmati rice. It was really, really good. A good night overall.
__

I also got back in touch with my host parents from a farm in southern Wales. Hearing from them made me think of the amazing view of the coast from a giant rock (small mountain) that jutted up behind their farm.

Here is a link to this album with a few pictures from my trip. What an amazing time and place.

http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=226313299/a=137626584_137626584/t_=137626584


_____________________________________________________

Maybe I can use this thing as my planner too...

Tomorrow:
Human Ecology Exam
Pay rent
Release fish/clean tank
Boyer paper
Carp paper
Ayers paper

No comments: